1.13.2012

Sewing Again

While my sweater pieces are blocking I decided to change it up and break out the sewing machine. My friend Brooke sent fabric for a wallet so I have been working on that, the timing was perfect. I wish I could take credit for these colors, I think this wallet turned out amazing!



I've been toying with the idea of selling these on my etsy site, and working on Brooke's kind of got me jump started on that. This is the only one I have done so far, these things take a bit me a bit of time to do. I love this fabric...


Check it out in my etsy shop.
 Tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to post a tutorial for this double point knitting needle case that I made.



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much and I am super excited to get it in the mail! :) So cool. You are super talented. I also love the stick holder...maybe I need one for brushed...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try and get it in the mail this weekend. Thanks for the giggle by calling it a stick holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are really cool! Brooke has a good color sense! I love the stick holder! ;-)

    ReplyDelete